- Indiana’s Choice Scholarship Program: 9,324
- Florida’s Tax Credit Scholarship: 48,938
- Louisiana’s Student Scholarships for Educational Excellence Program: 4,944
- Ohio’s Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship Program: 1,544
- Wisconsin’s Racine Parental Choice Program: 500 (the cap for the program’s second year)
- Wisconsin’s Milwaukee Parental Choice Program: 24,941
Monday, November 26, 2012
Milwaukee Voucher Program Enrollment Hits New Record
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is reporting that a record-breaking number of students are participating this year in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. Nearly 25,000 students are attending the private school of their parents’ choice thanks to the nation’s longest running voucher program.
These enrollment numbers join a host of other school choice programs enrolling more students than ever before:
Make sure to look for the Alliance for School Choice's 2012-13 Yearbook, to be released in January, which will have all the latest data on each of the 32 publicly-funded private school choice programs around the country.
- American Federation for Children | Alliance for School Choice, MSG